This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

There He Goes ...

...Operation Feedback was a success. I sent him off this morning and then I made it to work at 9:00AM on the dot.

Success = I did get another chance to hang out with him and his wife at a trendy little dessertery on the Eastside, and that confirmed what I had previously hoped and stated. He had extended the invite as a friend. The hang-out was in our civilian clothes :-), and we all talked about everyday life stuff, disappointments, Broadway plays, future plans, etc.

From here on out, I'll have to begin treating my coverage of him with the kind of discrepency that I use for my other friend/heroes. An example being the fact that you guys don't know the real name of My Friend The Doctor or My Mentor, or My Childhood Bud's sister, who is my Oldest Friend. This is, of course, because I'm the blogging guy here; whatever I decide to put on blast about myself is volitional. But if I put something on blast about them, it's a betrayal of trust. And trust is one thing that I value. There is no relationship without it.

But I do thank you all for riding with me on this crazy-to-normal journey. Rest assured, My Hero is a decent, slightly above-average, flawed, wonderful friend.

And that is so totally all right, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home