This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

TheirSpace

Only because I needed to send a message to My Hero I opened up a MySpace page. He added me to his MySpace page and I was content. But since then I got 3 requests from hot-sounding girls' names for me to add them.

Why should I do this thing? I don't know those girls! I don't even know if they're real?! They saw me on Matt's My Space and suddenly we're supposed to be friends too? Do they think I really look like this?? And even if I did, what are we going to do, have type-sex?

Icky.

Anyway, I'll leave a link here to My MySpace, and if you want to be added, you have to tell me here first because hey, not just any ole body can just up and call themselves my Friend. I don't even call the guy that saved me from homelessness and saved my life my "friend". Not because I'm not thankful, but because I don't LIKE the guy.

Maybe deep down, I'm not nice but I am what I am.

No more apologies.

Anyway, if you want to hear FanBoyRadio Sunday's episode where I choke up and cry about My Hero, go here and download "Episode 324". Hurry before its gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home