This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

You Wanna Know How I Can Tell My Gym Missed Me This Week?

I CAN'T!

Not when I stepped on the scale today and saw that I weigh 195 lbs.

You read right. Since the bloatation, I've lost three pounds. So following the exultation in being 196 lbs, then the desperation of becoming 198 lbs, what should I do/feel/decide now?

I'm eating some sugar-free candies lately, missing one of the three meals per day lately, stopped taking meals and protein shakes at the gym lately, taking those ephedra-free death-pills for a week then forgetting to lately, and worrying about various craps as these webpages clearly attest to lately.

Too much data!! How do I just lose the rest of this friggin' weight?

Dunno. I'll keep you posted though--there's another resource I've been resisting, but it costs money and I'm facing another week of money-run-out-itis (paying phone and internet bills plus repay of the car repair).

All in all, I think I should feel happy. I've lost 17 lbs since March. 20 more to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home