This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Reading The Past Is FUN!

Looky here;

That was on my 41st brithday. I had totally forgotten about the call from my former therapy client until I read that. That was actually very incredible. When my life was imploding, I was reminded that I had vastly helped someone else--that I wasn't a complete pig of a person.

I noticed that what I did not mention in that post was that on my 40th birthday, I spent the day in the welfare office, trying to save myself from financial woes. That same week, I had gotten my NYC Starbucks job (details and similiar fun to be found here. Start at the bottom).

Well, in a handful of weeks, here will come ol' lucky #42, the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. I'm planning a vacation for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home