This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Here's My Feedback Tribute

Since I'm a regular citizen of Paragon City (see left), I created a CoH persona for Feedback. Someone else somewhere snatched up the exact name "Feedback" so I had to use l33tspeak. I don't know if I'll play with him more often, but he's on Guardian server and he's called "F33db4ck"
Curiously enough, Feedb4ck's first mission was to meet a contact named Sarah, which is the 'real' Feedback's wife's name.
I reworked his costume and sent him out on his way to fight crime!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feedback here -

Looks AWESOME!!! thanks for the great "virtual threads!"

I never played City of Heroes because I figured if I ever started, I would never stop...

I also read the rules and how the game worked, and noticed that I'd much prefer if there were a way to create mysteries for other heroes inside the environment.

But alas, correct me if I am wrong, but it appears to be more combat-based than puzzle-based.

But thanks for the tribute!

Game on!!!

Feedback

2:18 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Glad you could stop by!

My friend, The Grim Jester (in the Blog links to the left) stopped playing because the repetition of missions drove him crazy.

Myself, I can't get enough. I love bringing the heroic figures to life and watching them do their thing. But Number #1 for me is teaming up with others and speaking in character. Superhero role play at it's finest. People who play this have a great mind for superhero dialogue.

If you ever do decide to give bonafide life to Paragon City's version of you, let me know and I'll run some missions with you, introduce you around a bit.

And you're right about the other, if you're anything like me--once you play, you'll be hooked for life.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alan!

Thanks again for bringing Feeback to life in "City of Heroes." Now I guess I really CAN be in two places at once... amazing what yout can do with a little Tech Support!

Regarding the fanboyradio interview, I have forwarded the information to Bill Brennan at the SciFi channel. You can also contact me directly by emailing feedback@forcefeedback.tv.

Keep up the heroic spirit, and...

Game on!

Feedback

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home