This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

How Did THIS Happen??

196 lbs.

I am right now 196 lbs.

It may be that I haven't been drinking as much water this week. I have been continuing no bread & no sugary things. Over the Training Weekend I did cheat a smidge with a vanilla milkshake and a piece of cheesecake from Bennigans, oh and also a roll and a half, and a sandwich wedge (which is a part of what they offered at the training, and I've never had any intention of starving myself).

So I'm now 196.

212 - 196 = 16 lbs lost since March.

yay.

21 lbs to go by Oct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home