This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

60-Second Decisions

People! If you came here because of www60seconddecisions.com then go here first.

Then paste the address in your web browser address bar and go there. Although I don't recommend it, as you saw if you went where I suggested you first go.

Good luck with your debts. It's a struggle, I know. The last two years, no, three, of my blog is about my struggles. But don't worry, really. What are they going to do to us, kill us and eat us? They'll get their money when they get it. Take care of yourselves first. If you're not happy, how are you going to make more money and pay them off?

I wish you all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home