This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hominahominahomina ...

Check this OUT (especially the 4th Comment!!)!

Now THAT'S what I call a solid turnaround of my day! A drive-by from the editor's wife, who is herself an editor working for the same publication!

Now here's the dilemma/fear/panic/regret/thrill -- she only read that post. And I told her husband about this blog in the cover letter. So she might tell him that she visited and he might come by too. Should I erase all the negativity of the past day?

I can't help but think that I should not. If the manuscript is good, sellable, and can make money for Tor, then it shouldn't matter that I have bad days, right? And yet, I want my prospective editor to think the best of me.

Sigh.

Mr Neilsen Hayden ... this is the best of me. I am flawed. I just hope I'm a good writer as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home