This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Drive-Bys

Someone from Italy did a Google search for my exact Blog address and stopped by. Viva la anonymousness, but I'd love to know who you were.

Another somebody came to the blog after researching, from Hunter College in NYC (big kiss! Love that area) what baristas make in Barnes & Nobles. Their search led them to a post I made more than a year ago. When I read it, I felt extremely good about what the year has brought me. If I could make a plan while numb, traumatized, and scared witless--and half of it came true, then imagine what will be accomplished by next year this time?

Heck, I could be married and my wife could be pregnant in a year's time!

"Every dream you've ever had is possible." (I love that guy. SO much.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shesawriter said...

It amazes me how people find my blog. Some of the keyword searchs scare me, some make me laugh out loud, while others have me scratching my head for days.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

You know, it's too bad Google bought out Blogger so late in the game. I would use those tags, but I'd rather they were all the way through the whole blog. One bored day, I'll go through it all and do it.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home