This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dame Judi Dench ...


... will you marry me?

This trailer is her talent and chops. But I fell in love with her during "As Time Goes By" which was /is a BBC series of middle-aged, rediscovered love. I suppose the romance, the music, and the hope in that series helped, but Judi Dench is an amazingly bright and wonderful woman of no small means. She has an awesome way, in comedies, of being controllably neurotic, spontaneously funny, and wry, and has a laugh that is like firecrackers.

I want to marry her, if she'll have me. I think she could take good care of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home