This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Master Cleanse Diet

This morning I had a scoop of protein before I went to the gym, then bought the ingredients for The Master Cleanser afterwards and started the diet. I stayed home for many hours waiting for some kind of scary side-effects, but nothing has happened except lots of passing water the good ol' Guy way.

And I am now about to go get me some Boston Market Meat Loaf for real.

I've had about six of these lemonades and it is taking care of the hungry, and yes, I have normal energy. I can do this, I suppose. But I want food. As usual. I want to chew. I want to taste.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to finish all these lemons I bought, and this Maple Syrup, and drink these lemonades for breakfast and lunch. Nothing else throughout the day. Well, prolly a scoop of protein in the AM if I go to the gym.

But at nighttime--Katie-bar-the-door. Because I think like this; a lemonade diet reduces calories and keeps the metabolism going (as evidenced by my level of energy). That's all I need. When I WAS eating all day, I still lost weight so if I do it 24/7-10, then I'd only be doing so for Masterly Cleansing. And to their credit, they said it wasn't a diet for weight loss anyway.

So meh on Cleansing. I'll save money all day, have less calories, keep my metabolism burning, and eat at night.

Works for me!

Bye now--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home