This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Drained...

...yesterday and a long meeting today really took it out of me. On top of it, I think Jacque Reid from the Steve Harvey Morning Show isn't going to come back and it feels like a divorce and it bothers me.

No, I'm not drunk. I'm just drained.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Jacque Reid ain't coming back. Shirley Strawbery is in and Jacque is OUT. I know you're upset, and so am I.

WBAI, huh? Check out the profile of a WBAI show host on www.dontdatehimgirl.com, keyword "Rahway" and please don't leave any religious comments; I'm an atheist.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Christian, I suppose you don't drink ....

10:12 PM  
Blogger Me said...

So she got fired? The whole week Steve was gone and Jacque and Tommy holding it down, with her all happy and bubbly, then what? Steve came in and said, "Jacque, go home. Here's your replacement."

Or was Jacque plotting all week while Steve was gone, "Soon as he walks in that door, I'm telling him to kiss it and I'm OUT."

Either way, I hate how radio does that to us listeners, like we don't even exist or matter. And those personalities, always so positive and funny, we just find out when it hits the fan that they're a bunch of big overgrown infants.

Sickens me. I'm done with Steve Harvey. He can go back to Texas, California, down south, wherever he came from. The reasons he didn't get along with Jacque for are the same reasons I don't like him enough to stay listening.

KISS-FM, here I come! At least THOSE three (Talent, Bob, and Shayla) have stuck it out for however long.

Now, anonymous--will you be back by here? If I go to that link, I will find you there? You are a WBAI show host?

Possible Creative Unity Collective action? (Who else on BAI would care about Jacque Reid)?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home