This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Like A Monkey On A Cupcake

It sounds less derogatory when Raymond Romano said it on "Everybody Loves...", but that's how I went through my 'extra' paycheck here in September. Like a monkey on a cupcake. I still have money in both accounts and I'm not in danger of having anything bounce for the week until the next paycheck, but dang.

If the old addage is true, then I surely am a fool, because if there is a constant with me, it is that I and my money are ALWAYS soon departed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home