This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Doing Better Than I Expected

Today's training is going better than yesterday's and yesterday's was fine. Yesterday it took 1.5 hours for me to relax and feel the students. It helped me get settled for thoughts of today. And then last night, I was told by my boss that I would have to do this training BY MY SELF. Yes, it's supposed to be with two people.

The news actually helped calmed me down. Alone, I can do the training. It's evidently the co-trainer that makes me nervous! What a revelation to discover where the performance anxiety lies!

Okay, gotta go back. It's going to be an awesome weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home