This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chicopee, Massachusettes, Come On Down...!

SiteMeter says I got a hit from this town. It stands out in my mind because I went to the Kubert School with a gentleman named Rich LaPierre from Chicopee. Was that you, buddy? (Link provided by the miraculous Google! Sorry, I don't know the Jerry who made the Cartoon Brew site where I found him, but if memory serves, and that link led to a 2006 article, then Rich has been working at Hallmark for at least 20 year--s--*faints*)

Okay, and ALSO? Remember Matt and My and Darker Project's Audio Drama I raved about for a little while?

Well look what a fellow Tech Supportian did with it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home