This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Monday, November 27, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 25, 26 & 27 --Fatness Ensues!

At 7:37pm, I did a word count and found I was 161 words shy of 40K, so I forewent going to the gym, and I put my nose back to the grindstone. I'll check back in an hour and 15 minutes....


...whoopss! I'm an hour late! Well I had to see "Heroes" tonight. Oh it was good! Just choc-a-bloc full of answery goodness!!

Anyway, I broke 40K, but I need to get this fingers humming now. I'll upload and picture-word count at 11:50, then I'll keep hitting it afterwards to add towards tomorrow's count.

BuuhhGAHHH!! I got the word count in seconds after midnight. I shall not make that mistake Thursday night.

Well ... here's the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home