This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 30 --With 2 Hrs. and 1 Min To Spare!!


Counting tool courtesy of Writertopia.


Can I get some Comment love, up in here?? Where my people at?
Come on Linn Creek, Mo & Edmonton, Alberta! How aboutcha Chapel Hill, NC and Grove City, PA!

I had frittered the whole day away having gone to work (there were actually end-of-the-month things I had to do, and a group home full of residents who I had to check on because their housemate died last week) and my mind kept trying to find ways to force another 3K out when the story was finished.

So when I got home today, I went to some of last year's chapters which didn't work at all last year, and plunked a chunk of one into the middle of a present chapter, then massaged it in, trimmed the fat, and found myself 38 words over 50K!

Yay me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I have been following your progress and I have to admit that I am most impressed. Congratulations! Now, where can I go to read it?

2:06 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Ah, there's the rub Geovanie. I'm going to be submitting this somehow somewhere, so I'm keeping it under wraps for probably about a year. That's how long it takes a few Houses to see it and give response.
Naturally, I'd like to make lots of crazy money off of it, so if I can't get the pros to buy it, I'll self-publish. But again, that's after a while.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find out I've been lurking on your blog?

Congrats on 50k, I stalled after 10k. Two other Tech Support projects interfered.

-Archive, saying hi from Grove City.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Me said...

The Frappr map at Tech Support. It was a bit too coincidental that you lived in the same town that shows up on my SiteMeter.

So when are we going to see those pics, of the Mid-Ohio Con? We're both friends of Matt Atherton, so isn't that alright then?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home