This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 22

I'm still mourning my decision. I keep telling myself that I can change events, dang it, I'm the author, after all!
But then the story responds by saying, "Let it be. I have more important things to say if you let it be."

But it broke my heart. And it still hurts.

"That's what makes me a good story. Just trust me."

Then I look at my word count for this day and I see it was more than 1,800 words. So I decide to trust it.

This might be The One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home