This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New Audio Adventure Release, March 13th!

And now that I have some BSG-lovin', TARDIS watchin', fellow geek brethren reading the pages herein, may I direct your attention to the following announcement.

Yay me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cyber D said...

There is no better feeling than the anticipation of eagerly awaiting the newest release of a favorite franchise. I felt the same way before The Phantom Menace came out... then I saw it and vomitted on my shoes.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Me said...

It actually came out today after all! If you give it a listen, let me know what you think!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alan! I haven't actually been following a lot of your blog till recently (my bad I suppose, I lost my RSS feed and have been too lazy to manually go through the blogs that I am subscribed to); but I'm rereading everything I've missed. I like the Starbucks local, personally -- I hang out at Second Cup, which I guess it the Canadian equivalent.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Hey Geovanie! Long time no see! Drop me an e-mail and I'll tell you where I do all my Personal blogging at.

newmutant2001@yahoo.com

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home