This Creative Life

Welcome to the creative work of Alan White, head writer and producer of "FEEDBACK; A HERO'S CALLING," now at Broken Sea. The "Feedback" in question is Matthew Atherton, My Hero. He and other heroes of mine have links found down the left side of these pages. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our Governor

Today, my streety stroll through the Park had me crossing paths with the current Governor of the State of New York. I very nearly fell over. I took a total of three pics of him.

Here was a distant shot. He was heading where I was already also going. He was with two dogs and his daughter. It was unmistakenly his daughter because as I went where I was already going, I passed through his constellation, and his daughter ran around me to catch up the dogs or something--and she looked just like him with the cleft chin and the mouth. I had my camera out, but I made myself busy reviewing the pictures on it so I wouldn't exactly appear like a total gawker. even though I so was. And I'd never have had the guts to say, "Oi, Guv! Let's 'ave a picture then!"


This was actually the last pic I took of him as he's crossing the street.


This was the second pic, but I left it for last because you can see him better here. Go in for the zoom up. Eliot Spitzer ladies and gents!!


Why doesn't he live in Albany??

3 Comments:

Blogger GrizzBabe said...

The Secret Service SO has a profile on you now. They were probably lurking behind trees watching you take pictures of the governor.

Going where he was going. Likely story. ;)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Me said...

They shoulda stuck by him closer if they didn't want him photo'd!

But I will post all my Central Park pictures that I took before I ran across his path...

They're just waiting for me to say something threatening so they can come after me, but I won't because I think he's a handsome guy and I know bollocks about politics anyway.

So there.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has a state-provided home in Albany (the Governor's Mansion) and he owns his own home in Columbia county as well.

But he's also a New Yorker through and through since he used to work in Robert Morgenthau's office.

Posted as CB for reasons clear to Alan.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home